Natural Remedies For Allergies
Get Relief Without Drugs with Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils can be a great blessing to those who struggle with chronic or seasonal allergies! My family and I have found that essential oils offer relief without using harmful chemicals that often mask symptoms rather than assist in healing!
My Daughters Allergy Testimonial
My daughter suffered from allergies and eventually it would lead to her getting sick. Her symptoms were severe and included a barking cough, runny nose, congestion and sneezing. She suffered terribly and lived at the allergy, pediatric, and ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctors’ offices. I felt so bad giving her over-the-counter medication just to get her through school. Sometimes she would even have to use the nebulizer. When I discovered Young Living Essential Oils my daughter was cured instantly just by inhaling Valor Essential Oil blend three times a day! My husband and I were amazed and also very thankful for finding a natural remedy. This was one of my earliest experiences with Young Living Essential Oils and was one of the main reasons I started sharing Young Living Essential Oils with the world.
What Are Allergies?
An allergy is an over-reaction of the immune system to a normally harmless substance such as dust, pollen and animal hair. In essence, our bodies respond as if attached by the invading allergens. In defense, our bodies fight the allergens off with a barrage of antibodies, which then trigger inflammation. Allergic reactions are recognized as one of the most important causes of illness and disease in the US. Progressive doctors will now discuss inflammation as a root cause when you present with diseases like asthma, allergies, irritable bowel syndrome or rheumatoid arthritis.
What Can You Do?
Essential oils alone can bring relief and even help rid some of the allergy entirely. Finding the root cause of the allergy is your biggest asset and will eventually help lead you to dealing with the problem once and for all. You can make an appointment with an allergist to get tested to find out what exactly you are allergic to. Then try to avoid the allergic substances, reduce your exposure to toxins and eat an anti-inflammatory diet full of non-processed whole foods. Removing corn products and gluten also helps when symptoms are acute. Use a non-toxic cleaner such as Young Living’s Thieves Household Cleaner. I use it and love it! Thieves Cleaner is remarkably economical, effective and smells great!
Why Young Living Essential Oils?
They are the best oils on the market today. Gary Young, the visionary behind the company, is the world leader in essential oil distillation. I can proudly say this is the only company that controls the entire seed to seal process; they own the farms, distill, test and distribute the oils.
- using natural oils made from plants found in nature contain no side effects
- oils provide a non-drowsy solution and is a better choice than over-the-counter synthetic medication
- the oils have pleasant aromas and increase your immune system
- certain oils contain compounds that provide a natural anti-histamine solution
My Favorite Essential Oils For Allergy Relief
- Lavender clears congestion, builds immunity, relieves headaches, eases muscle pain, and is a natural antihistamine
- Lemon helps to protect immunity, alkalize the body, and relieve excess mucous
- Cypress increases circulation, helps to ease breathing and suppress coughing
- Eucalyptus contains cineole that supports healthy lung function, relieves congestion, headaches, and labored breathing
- Peppermint helps to ease breathing, fights infection, helps congestion, relieves headaches and opens airways instantly
- Valor applied to the chest and inhaled a few times a day helps alleviate all symptoms
- Dorado Azul contains eucalyptol 1.8 cineol that reduces inflammation and opens the lungs
- Copaiba contains high levels of beta carophyllene and is an anti-inflammatory, expectorant and disinfectant
- Raven and RC were formulated to fight respiratory conditions, relive colds, sinusitis and congestion
- Breathe Again Roll-On a handy inexpensive portable blend of oils to reduce allergy symtoms and congestion
How To Use The Oils:
- Topically: add 1 drop to your cheeks, forehead, soles of the feet and sinuses as needed.
- Diffuse: use a Young Living Diffuser for 15 minutes every 2 hours and while sleeping.
- Inhalation: apply 1-2 drops to the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together and cup them over your nose. Inhale deeply four times and rub the left over oil on your chest.
- Ingestion: put 5 drops of your oil of choice in a capsule with V6 or Organic Cold Pressed Olive, Grape Seed or Flax Oil
Danielle’s Allergy Recipe
Use the following oils in a vegetable capsule and fill the rest of the pill with V6 or any carrier oil. Take every 4 hours as needed. You can also diffuse this blend.
- 3 drops of Dorado Azul
- 3 drops of Copaiba
- 1 drop of Peppermint
- 3 drops of Lavender
My Favorite Young Living Essential Oil Nutritional Supplements For Allergy Relief
- Mightyzyme for kids
- Essentialzyme 4
About Your Body and Allergies
When you are exposed to allergy inducing grasses or pollen, your body responds by producing histamine, which leads to a whole range of allergy symptoms as it causes cells in your nose and throat to swell and leak fluid. By taking an anti-histamine – preferably before exposure to allergens – receptor sites in your cells are able to resist the binding of histamine, sparing you the symptoms you find so uncomfortable.
Lavender Essential Oil: The Natural Antihistamine
Lavender is a natural anti-histamine, and anti-inflammatory. . . which is exactly what you want to safely and effectively conquer your seasonal allergies. If you just use ONE OIL…use this one!
Ideas For Using Lavender:
- diffusing lavender at bedside while sleeping
- applying lavender to the soles of the feet
- rubbing lavender on the face after washing
- taking lavender orally in capsules
- rub lavender on your pillow before you sleep
- when taking internally, mix one drop of Lavender with Local Raw Honey 3x a day for acute symptoms and 2x a day for mild symptoms. Use as much as you need. This method works on my children and instantly works.
- drink Lavender Lemonade and sip throughout the day
If you are a member of Young Living GO PLACE YOUR ORDER!
If you are interested in Ordering Young Living Products…
I will support you every step of the way!
Let’s share our allergy stories in the comments section below. Also if you have any questions please leave a comment for me below!