Lavender Oil “The Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils”
Young Living Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Lavender is the most versatile essential oil. It is often used to cleanse and soothe minor burns, cuts, and other skin irritations. It’s refreshing, relaxing scent has balancing properties that also calm the mind and body. My children and I use this oil everyday. I had to have one on every floor of the house!
Young Living Lavender Essential Oil Product Tips
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2-3 drops of lavender oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to a cotton ball. Then place it in closets/drawers to scent linens and repel moths/insects.
- Minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops on a wet cloth to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender to minimize seasonal allergies and discomforts.
- Rub a few drops onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Inhale to calm you mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
THE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL PRODUCT LINE
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Hand and Body Lotion
Lavender Bath and Body Shower Gel
Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner
Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
Lavender Foaming Hand Soap
Lavender Lip Balm
ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AND I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY
YOUNG LIVING SHIPS YOUR PRODUCTS DIRECTLY TO YOU
Choose “Customer” To Place A Retail Order
Choose “Independent Distributor” To Place A Wholesale Order
Wholesale Members Receive 24% Discount On All Future Prices. Simply Choose One Starter Kit to Qualify.